CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

hahahah. my mom felt damn guilty cos last night i kept reminding her that this is the 3rd time they're going on a holiday without me. so... she called me this afternoon and went.. "you want to go right?" hahahha. yayy so im going.

took half day today to color my hair. rushed down to chinatown after work cos all i thought about since sunday was the pair of earrings i saw. haha. so rushed down after work and ended up buying 7 pairs.. and i still have alot in my drawer that i havent worn yet.. soon soon i will start selling my earrings. haha.

i sat/stood/walked around toni&guy from 2pm all the way till fucking 7.30pm.. but time passed really quickly cos i had great company. :) woot woot. :D now i have 4 different colors on my head. but its not really obvious..

met cat, kit, wai and a very late kelly after that.. heh.. piak piak. giap giap..

such a fan-fucking-tastic day... grin grin.

i need a hair cut soon. muahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home